Registering for External eClass:
If you have a ualberta.ca email address and CCID:
- Click on https://eclass.srv.ualberta.ca/portal/. Then click the grey box labelled: External Courses.
- Sign in using your CCID and your usual password.
If you do not have a ualberta.ca address, please register as follows:
- Click on the following link https://eclass.srv.ualberta.ca/portal/. Then click the grey box labelled: External Courses.
- Scroll down a bit and click “Create new account”.
- When prompted, sign in using the security token
- User name: external
- Password: MoodleExternal2012
- Complete and submit your new account details.
We recommend using your email as your username.
The system will email you a confirmation link that you must click to complete your account creation. Confirm the link and just log in to your newly created account.